PADI Open Water Diving Course
TOUR CODE: MYY25
Duration: 4 Days
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of 3 main phases:
- KD - Knowledge Development (online, home study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving.
- CW - Confined Water dives to learn basic scuba skills
- OW – Open Water dives to review your skills and explore!
The course will contain 5 KD session, 5 CW session and 4 open water dives.
WHO CAN ENROLL?
- Minimum age of 15 years old. Participants that are of 10 years of age or older will be awarded a PADI Junior Open Water Diver certificate.
- Anyone who is in good health and reasonably fit
- Comfortable in the water or being able to swim
THE SCUBA GEAR YOU USE
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, you will learn to use the basic gear, such as the BCD, Buoyancy Compensating Device that holds your tank; a scuba regulator that delivers air; a weight system and instrumentation to monitor depth and air supply and others. All these are inclusive in your course fee. Recommended to have own wetsuit or mask for personal hygiene.
THE LEARNING MATERIALS YOU NEED
PADI offers a variety of home-study materials for the Open Water Diver course. While eLearning is the most convenient option, all our participants will be provided:
- Open Water Diver manual Paper or Digital (international languages is available)
- PADI Recreational Dive Planner – table version
- Dive Logbook
PADI's Open Water Diver manual covers what you need to know about basic scuba diving skills, terminology and safety procedures. For each concept you'll read a description and watch a video demonstration. Then you'll jump in to the confined water environment to practice these skills with your instructor. Later, as a certified diver, use the course materials as a reference guide for future diving adventures and to review what you learned.
- Watch Open Water Video Chapter 1 - 3
- Knowledge Review Chapter 1 - 3
- Quizzes Chapter 1 - 3
- Watch Open Water Video Chapter 4 - 5
- Knowledge Review Chapter 4 - 5
- Quizzes Chapter 4 - 5
- Scuba Equipment Familiarization
- Confined Water 1 ( Pool )
- Open Water Training Dive 1 & 2 ( include lunch )
- Confined Water 2 ( Pool )
Open Water Training Dive 3 & 4 ( include lunch )
|Categories||Price Per Person|
|Diver (Single Traveller)||MYR 1530BOOK|
|Diver (Group of 2 Pax or More)||MYR 1300BOOK|
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2019 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- Diving Manuals, Diving Equipment & Dive Certificate
- Diving Instructor
- Refreshment. Lunch on Day 3 & Day 4
- 2-Way boat transfer
- All land transfers as stated in the package
- Rates exclude:
- Accommodation, Tipping, Personal Travel Insurance and Any Items Not Mentioned
- Requirement for the trip:
- Sun block lotion, Towel, Swimming Suit/Trunk & Extra Change of Clothing
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.