Miri City + Piasau Nature Reserve
TOUR CODE: MYY22
Duration : 5 hours
Depart Time : 2:30 pm
Meet at hotel lobby and depart for Miri City Tours.
Tour features Malaysia 1st Oil Well or The grand Old Lady located at Canada Hill. The well has an important place in Miri’s history, as it was here that oil was first struck by Sarawak Shell in 1910. The largest Taoist Temple in South East Asia, Miri City Fan, Miri Heritage Centre (handicraft & souvenir) & visit Tamun Muhibbah ~ the local farmers market-you can find various tropical fruits & vegetable. After visit Miri City, enjoy yours shopping in Modern and Trendy Shopping Malls.
In late afternoon, transfer to Piasau Nature Reserve for a tranquil nature walk and discover the hidden gem of Miri City. If you are lucky, you may even catch a glimpse of the beautiful Oriental Pied Hornbill!
|MYR 95 PER ADULT||MYR 55 PER CHILD||BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2020 (tour commencement date).
* Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
* Infant below 3 years old is FOC
- Rates Include:
- Guide fee
- All transfers & tours a states in the package
- Rates exclude:
- Accomodation, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Torchlight, insect repellent, raincoat, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.