Semenggoh Orang Utan Nature Reserve
TOUR CODE: KCH02
Duration : 3 hours
Depart Time : 8:15 am & 2:00 pm
Meet at hotel lobby than transfer to Semenggoh Orang Utan Nature Reserve.
Unlike in a zoo, the Orang Utans are free to roam in this 653 hectare forest reserve. Here, young and adolescent Orang Utans are trained to survive in the wild. Spot their delicate nests, watch their skillful movements in the tree tops and their interesting behaviour during feeding time. The guide will also narrate to you the behaviour and characteristics of this special primate called Orang Utan or 'Man of the Forest' in the Malay language.
Transfer back to hotel.
|MYR 90 PER ADULT||MYR 55 PER CHILD||BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2020 (tour commencement date).
* Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
* Infant below 3 years old is FOC
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2019 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- Entrance fee & guide fee
- All transfers & tours a states in the package
- Rates exclude:
- Accomodation, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Insect repellent, raincoat, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.