2D1N Sepilok Orang Utan + Kinabatangan River
TOUR CODE: SDK08
The Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary was set up to rehabilitate orphaned and/or injured baby orangutans, aiming to have them returned back into the wild. Here, you will have the opportunity to watch the orangutans up close in their natural habitat.
DAY 1 - Sandakan / Sepilok Orang Utan Centre / Kinabatangan River
08:00 am - Pick up from Sandakan Town Hotel/0820 am Pick up from Sandakan Airport 30 minutes drives to Sepilok. Upon arrival at Sepilok Centre to observe “The Feeding of Orang Utan “as well to experience a walk in Forest Of Borneo. Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation is The Oldest and The Biggest Orang Utan Rehabilitation in The World where this centre cover 4294 hectare Kabili – Sepilok Forest is a virgin jungle reserve rich in tropical rainforest and mangrove swamp. It was gazette in 1964 as a purposed to rehabilitate the orphaned Baby Orang Utan back to the wild.
09:00 am - Juvenile Orang Utan Exercise.
10:00 am - Orang Utan Feeding.
11:00 am - Orang Utan Video Show. Simple Lunch at Sepilok. Continue your journey by land to the Kinabatangan River and then on to Lodge. Upon arrival at the lodge, you will be greeted by our team and refreshment will be served followed by briefing featuring the overview of the Lodge routes & safety. Check in to your room.
16:00 pm - River cruise (2.5 hours) in search of wildlife that is so prevalent in the area – a good chance to see proboscis monkey, orang utan, macaques, pygmy elephants, birds and other wildlife. Return to the resort. Dinner will be served. After dinner and subject to weather conditions, follow our in-house naturalist for a night walk (1 hour) in search of nocturnal mammals. Return to and overnight at the Lodge.
DAY 2 - Kinabatangan River / Sandakan
06:00 am - Wake up to the calls of gibbons and hornbill. Proceed for another early morning cruise (2 hours) along the Kinabatangan River. Breakfast will be served.
08:30 am - Drop off at the respective hotel in Sandakan or at Sandakan Airport for your onwards flight, estimate time arrival around 12:00pm. Preferable flight after 02:00pm
|TWIN / TRIPLE SHARE||MYR 680BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2020 (tour commencement date).
* The tourism tax is RM10 per room per night and is charged to guest who are not Malaysian nationals or permanent residents holding a MyPR card. This tax will be collected upon check out.
* The above tour package is staying in a basic accommodation which is Twin Sharing private room with ensuite bathroom
- Rates Include:
- Accommodation (Twin / Triple Sharing)
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 dinner
- Boat fee & Guide Fee
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Insect Repellent, Rain Coat, Binocular, Camera, Sun Lotion, wear comfortable cotton T-shirt, Personal toiletries, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.