Pulau Tiga (Survivor Island)
TOUR CODE: BKI17
Believed to be formed by a volcanic eruption over a hundred years ago, Pulau Tiga was essentially unknown to the world until it became a household place name in America, much thanks to highly successful reality TV series, "Survivor". Pulau Tiga, when translated means Island of Three. The name is derived from three undulating humps visible from a distance when approaching the island. This untouched piece of natural playground with a beautiful landscape and a bountiful marine life is now open for discovery and stay. The accommodation is comfortable chalet style, a far cry from the accommodation filmed and experienced by the "Survivor" participants, nestling under huge trees at the edge of beach, with scuba diving and non-motorized sea sports.
The Pulau Tiga Park, situated north of Kuala Penyu, covers an area of 158 square km and was gazette as a National Park in 1978. As far back as 1933, the main island, together with the two smaller islands of Kalampunian Besar and Kalampunian Damit (better known as Snake Island) were designated as Forest Reserve. Sabah Parks maintains a number of trails through the forest, one of them leading to the intriguing mud "volcanoes", where mineral-rich mud and gas slowly bubble up from deep underground. The island is also known for its shy megapodes, chicken-sized birds which lay their eggs in the sand and leave the sun to incubate them.
Duration : 6 hours
- 07:00Pick up at hotel and transfer to Jesselton Point Jetty
- 07:30Arrive at jetty and proceed to Survivor Island
- 09:00Snorkeling activity will start
- 10:00Join the jungle trekking to Mud Volcano for mud bathing and take a free and leisure time
- 11:30Enjoy lunch at Pulau Tiga
- 12:30Visit to Snake Island and Sands pit Island
- 15:00Leaving from Pulau Tiga
- 16:30Arrive Kota Kinabalu city, transfer back to hotel
|MYR 285 PER ADULT||MYR 245 PER CHILD||BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2020 (tour commencement date).
* Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
* Infant below 3 years old is FOC
- Rates Include:
- Entrance fee, Boat fee
- Snorkelling Equipment (Snorkelling Mark and Life Jacket)
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Change of clothes / Swimsuit / Towel / Sunblock / Waterproof Camera / Cash for additional water sports, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- Extra fees will be charge on the spot in case of losing life jacket (RM100) and snorkeling mask (RM150).
- The is a Sit-In-Coach(SIC) basis tour - sharing transportation, you might joint with tourist from different country. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour,subject to available and surcharge might be applied.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person; One Borneo Shopping mall - RM15 per person.
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.