TOUR CODE: BKI14
Mengalum Island is located 56km North-West of Kota Kinabalu. This pristine tropical island paradise is surrounded with white sandy beaches, crystal clear water and extensive corals that is teeming with marine life. This picturesque not crowded island is still barely untouched and is a perfect sanctuary from hectic city life.
Duration : 10 hours
- 07:30Gather at hotel lobby for pick-up.
- 08:00Depart from Jetty to Mengalum Island.
- 09:15Arrive to Mengalum Island
- 10:00Conduct safety briefing and start 2 sessions of snorkeling.
- 12:00Transfer back to island and enjoy picnic lunch & free at own leisure.
- 14:00Depart to boat fishing ( depend of weather condition )
- 15:00Get ready to return to Kota Kinabalu.
- 17:00Arrive at Jetty then transfer back to hotel.
MYR 380 NETTBOOK
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2019 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- Entrance fee, Boat fee
- 2 times boat snorkeling
- Snorkelling Equipment (Snorkelling Mark and Life Jacket)
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Change of clothes / Swimsuit / Towel / Sunblock / Waterproof Camera / Insect Repellent, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- For safety reason, we retain the right to cancel the trip if the weather and sea condition deemed unfavorable as suggested by the boat service personnel.
- Boat snorkeling can only be carried out at surrounding area of the islands under companion of experienced personnel and instructor.
- The is a Sit-In-Coach(SIC) basis tour - sharing transportation, you might joint with tourist from different country. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour,subject to available and surcharge might be applied.
- Extra fees will be charge on the spot in case of losing life jacket (RM100) and snorkeling mask (RM150).
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person; One Borneo Shopping mall - RM15 per person.
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.