TOUR CODE: BKI13
Mermaid Island (or Mantanani Islands) situates just apposite of Kota Belud town, which is 80 km from Kota Kinabalu. Her name was originated from dugong, inspiration for mermaids. It comprises of three isolated islands, namely MantananiBesar (the largest island), followed by Mantanani Kecil and Lungisan.
It is famous for crystal clear water which accommodates broad ranges of marine life and shipwrecks. The island is best explored by snorkeling and scuba diving or simply enjoys the tranquility of the island as it owns a long white sandy beach; extended for 2500 km.
Duration : 9 hours
- 07:00Gather at hotel lobby ( KK City area ) for pick-up.
- 09:15Arrive to our Jetty at Kota Belud.
- 09:30Depart for Mantanani Island.
- 10:30Upon arrival at Mantanani Island and get ready to begin activity. 11:00 Depart for snorkeling (Two Session with two different point).
- 12:30Back to Mantanani Island for buffet lunch.
- 13:45Free and Easy.
- 15:30Depart from Mantanani Island.
- 16:30Arrive at Kota Belud. Transfer back to hotel (KK City area).
|MYR 230 MYR 220 PER ADULT||MYR 190 MYR 160 PER CHILD||BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2019 (tour commencement date).
* Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
* Infant below 3 years old is FOC
- Rates Include:
- Refreshment & Buffet Lunch
- Boat fee
- Snorkelling Equipment (Snorkelling Mark and Life Jacket)
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Change of clothes / Swimsuit / Towel / Sunblock / Waterproof Camera / Cash for additional water sports, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.