Kiulu River White Water Rafting (Grade I to II)
TOUR CODE: BKI09
The picturesque Kiulu River, a river that's safe for beginner and children yet fun for all ages, offers an exciting introduction to the joys of river rafting and is perfect for novice rafters and family trip. The 90-minute rafting adventure down river takes you over fun and exciting Grade I and Grade II rapids and at the end of your fun-filled journey there is the chance to try body rafting or take a relaxing swim. Other than the thrill of riding the white water rapids, this wonderful adventure also offers you the opportunity to see beautiful forests and countryside of the Kiulu River Valley.
Duration : 7 hours
- 09:00Gather at hotel lobby for pick-up. After 1:30 hours drive, arrive at Kiulu River at foot of Kinabalu Mountain.
- 10:30Upon arrival, gear up with rafting gears, briefed with safety regulation by the organizer and sign the liability Release Form before go on a thrilling and exciting adventure for novice rafter.
- 11:00The 6 to 7 km of adventure will go through whirlpool, high and low tide which challenge the ability of rafting team members to bring the raft together safely to the end of journey.
- 12:30Get a cleanup and enjoy afternoon meal.
- 13:30Return to hotel.
|MYR 155 PER ADULT||MYR 140 PER CHILD||BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2020 (tour commencement date).
* Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
* Infant below 3 years old is FOC
- Rates Include:
- Rafting gear
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Change of clothes / Towel / Sunblock / Waterproof Camera, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- Children 6 years old and below are not recommended to participate.
- All participants MUST sign Liability Release Form before rafting.
- Kiulu white-water rafting may be cancelled due to unforeseen reason (unfavourable water level)
- Other fee schedule: non-participant of white-water rafting- RM90 each, private transfer-RM100 each (at least 4), Private rafting-RM50 each (at least 4).
- The is a Sit-In-Coach(SIC) basis tour - sharing transportation, you might joint with tourist from different country. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour,subject to available and surcharge might be applied.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person; One Borneo Shopping mall - RM15 per person.
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.