3D2N Miri City + Brunei Day Trip
TOUR CODE: MYY32
Upon arrival Miri Airport, meet and greet by our friendly representative then proceed for Miri City Tour – 3hrs, Tour features Malaysia 1st Oil Well or The Grand Old Lady located at Canada Hill, The largest Taoist Temple in South East Asia, Miri City Fan, Miri Heritage Centre (handicraft & souvenir) and visit Tamun Muhibbah ~ the local farmers market-you can find various tropical fruit and vegetable. Finally enjoy your shopping at Modern and Trendy Shopping Malls. Transfer to hotel to choose for check in.
After breakfast, meet at hotel lobby & transfer to Sarawak / Brunei Border Sg 7. Then, heading to Kuala Belait where Brunei's oil & gas industry is centered. Along the way, you will find plenty of nodding donkeys pumping crude oil from hundred of meters below. Bandar Seri Begawan, the capital city of Brunei Darussalam is about 100 km from Seria and the tour in Bandar will include visit to Brunei National Museum , The Royal Regalia, the grand Jame' Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque and the skyline of Bandar Seri Begawan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque, one of the most magnificent mosque in South East Asia and a replica of a 16th- century royal barge is moored in an adjoining lagoon. Tour also include photo stop for Kampung Ayer, the "Venice of the East". It is the world's largest water village with 30,000 people living in houses on stilts snaking along the banks of the Brunei River in the heart of Bandar Seri Bagawan, Istana Nurul Iman, which is the Sultan's Royal Palace and Jerudong Park – the Sultan's polo ground. Lunch will be provided at local restaurant. We shall return to Miri in the late afternoon with fond memories of Brunei Darussalam. Transfer back to Miri.
Breakfast at hotel and free leisure time for you to explore more or do last minute shopping for local handicraft and souvenirs until transfer to Miri airport for departure flight.
This Tours not available from 23 APRIL 2020 – 24 APRIL 2020.
|HOTEL||TWIN / TRIPLE SHARING|
|MIRI MARRIOT RESORT & SPA||MYR 870 BOOK|
|IMPERIAL HOTEL (Old / New Wing)||MYR 765 BOOK|
|GRAND PALACE HOTEL||MYR 739 BOOK|
|MEGA HOTEL||MYR 728 BOOK|
|KINGWOOD BOUTIQUE HOTEL||MYR 733 BOOK|
|BORNEO DIVE NETWORK DIVER HOUSE||MYR 623 BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* The tourism tax is RM10 per room per night and is charged to guest who are not Malaysian nationals or permanent residents holding a MyPR card. This tax will be collected upon check out.
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2020 (tour commencement date).
* For choose accommodation at Borneo Dive Network Diver House - Tour exclude daily breakfast.
* Surcharge applied during Christmas, New Year Eve, Chinese New Year, Gawai, Hari Raya Puasa and other festive seasons.
- Rates Include:
- 2 nights accommodation at Hotel to choose
- 2 breakfast & 1 dinner
- Entrance & Guide fee
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package
- Rates exclude:
- Tourism tax, Kampung Ayer, Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Sun Block, Own drinking bottle and First aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.