3D2N Miri City + Marudi Day Trip
TOUR CODE: MYY31
Upon arrival Miri Airport, meet and greet by our friendly representative then proceed for Miri City Tour – 3hrs, Tour features Malaysia 1st Oil Well or The Grand Old Lady located at Canada Hill, The largest Taoist Temple in South East Asia, Miri City Fan, Miri Heritage Centre (handicraft & souvenir) and visit Tamun Muhibbah ~ the local farmers market-you can find various tropical fruit and vegetable. Finally enjoy your shopping at Modern and Trendy Shopping Malls. Transfer to hotel to choose for check in.
After breakfast , meet at hotel lobby and the journey will takes 1.5 hours by land from Miri to Marudi town. Along the way will pass through an oil palm plantation. Upon arrival at the town of Marudi, head to the local ancient cuisine such as Marudi Kueh Tiaw, charcoal bread, Nyonya cakes and refreshments. Afterwards, visit the Royal Hill. It's fair share of Sarawak's White Rajah history. Visitors can discover much about the town's past at Fort Hose, a historical monument that now serves as the Baram district museum. At the museum, they can find collections of photographs taken by Hose himself, aboriginal textiles, handicrafts and cultural etiquette supplies. Then, visit the "Da Bo Gong Temple", a century-old ancient temple built-in the land reclamation period of Marudi. At noon, you will taste fish balls / fish cakes made from various types of river fish in this riverside town, as well as famous prawns and more. You might as well try it. After enjoying the perfect taste of small town food, drive to Sungai Babi to visit the traditional Iban longhouse. During your visit, get acquainted with each village tribe and experience their rich culture and daily life. Return to Miri at 3 pm and transfer back to your hotel.
Breakfast at hotel and free leisure time for you to explore more or do last minute shopping for local handicraft and souvenirs until transfer to Miri airport for departure flight.
|HOTEL||TWIN / TRIPLE SHARING|
|MIRI MARRIOT RESORT & SPA||MYR 725 BOOK|
|IMPERIAL HOTEL (Old / New Wing)||MYR 620 BOOK|
|GRAND PALACE HOTEL||MYR 595 BOOK|
|MEGA HOTEL||MYR 583 BOOK|
|KINGWOOD BOUTIQUE HOTEL||MYR 588 BOOK|
|BORNEO DIVE NETWORK DIVER HOUSE||MYR 478 BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* The tourism tax is RM10 per room per night and is charged to guest who are not Malaysian nationals or permanent residents holding a MyPR card. This tax will be collected upon check out.
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2020 (tour commencement date).
* For choose accommodation at Borneo Dive Network Diver House - Tour exclude daily breakfast.
* Surcharge applied during Christmas, New Year Eve, Chinese New Year, Gawai, Hari Raya Puasa and other festive seasons.
- Rates Include:
- 2 nights accommodation at Hotel to choose
- 2 breakfast
- Entrance & Guide fee
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package
- Rates exclude:
- Tourism tax, Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Insect repellent, Raincoat, Sun Block, Own drinking bottle and First aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.