Upon arrival Miri Airport, meet and greet by our friendly representative then proceed for Miri City Tour – 3hrs, Tour features Malaysia 1st Oil Well or The Grand Old Lady located at Canada Hill, The largest Taoist Temple in South East Asia, Miri City Fan, Miri Heritage Centre (handicraft & souvenir) and visit Tamun Muhibbah ~ the local farmers market-you can find various tropical fruit and vegetable. Finally enjoy your shopping at Modern and Trendy Shopping Malls. Transfer to hotel to choose for check in.
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, transfer to Niah National Park ( Two and a half hour ride ). Upon arrival Park headquarters, register and have a brief study of the park information at the information center. Then, take a short boat to cross the river to visit Niah Museum. After visit museum proceed on plank walk for 3 Km to the caves main entrance. To walk to the cave take about 45 minutes. The Niah Cave is famous for its edible birds nest found high-up in the cave about 300 ft from the ground. In the Painted Cave you are about to see the prehistoric wall drawing as well as the preserved remains of the STONE AGE PEOPLE 40,000 year old. Return journey on the same plank walk to Niah National Park. Lunch at Niah local restaurant. After lunch, transfer to Tusan Beach for sunset view. Miri is one of the best place for sunset view. We stop for 30 min and lastly transfer to back to hotel.
After breakfast, transfer to Miri airport for flight to Mulu. Arrive Mulu Airport, meet and greet by our friendly representative and transfer to Mulu Marriott Resort & Spa for check in. Afternoon, meet at resort lobby and transfer to Mulu National Park headquarters. Upon registration and proceed on plank walk for 3 Km to reach Deer Cave & Lang Cave. After exploring the caves, proceed to bats observatory to observe bats flying out of caves entrance at late evening (Only confine to fine weather). Return journey on the same plank walk to park headquarters and transfer back to resort. Dinner & overnight at resort.
After breakfast, transfer by longboat proceed to Batu Bungan - Penan Settlement, to observe the tribe lifestyle and to select handicrafts on display for sale at Penan Settlement. Continue journey by longboat to Wind Cave and Clearwater Cave. Picnic lunch at Clearwater summer huts and later on you can enjoy swimming at Clearwater spring. After lunch, return transfer by longboat to Mulu airport for flight departure.
|HOTEL||TWIN / TRIPLE SHARING|
|MIRI MARRIOT RESORT & SPA||MYR 1255 BOOK|
|IMPERIAL HOTEL (Old / New Wing)||MYR 1150 BOOK|
|GRAND PALACE HOTEL||MYR 1125 BOOK|
|MEGA HOTEL||MYR 1115 BOOK|
|KINGWOOD BOUTIQUE HOTEL||MYR 1118 BOOK|
|BORNEO DIVE NETWORK DIVER HOUSE||MYR 1008 BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* The tourism tax is RM10 per room per night and is charged to guest who are not Malaysian nationals or permanent residents holding a MyPR card. This tax will be collected upon check out.
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2020 (tour commencement date).
* For Non Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Japan & Korea Citizen will additional charge MYR 50 per person.
* For choose accommodation at Borneo Dive Network Diver House - Tour exclude daily breakfast.
* Surcharge applied during Christmas, New Year Eve, Chinese New Year, Gawai, Hari Raya Puasa and other festive seasons.
- Rates Include:
- 3 nights accommodation at Hotel to choose
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunch & 1 dinner
- Entrance, Guide fee & Boat transfers
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package
- Rates exclude:
- Airfare ( Miri / Mulu / Miri ), Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Torchlight , insect repellent, raincoat, swim wear, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.