3D2N Miri City + Mulu Caves
TOUR CODE: MYY13
Deep in the virgin tropical rainforest of Sarawak, along an unbroken 40 Km band of limestone peaks, lie one of earth's natural wonder – The Mulu Caves, Hidden away on the face of steep mountains rising to 1,500m, rivers suddenly disappear into these caves. A mysterious, magical world whose interior simply ripples with exciting discoveries. The Mulu Caves Complex contains 4 Show Caves which you can journey into – The Cave of Winds, Clearwater Cave, Deer Cave and Lang Cave. Gunung Api or Pinnacles is of special interest, being the highest limestone mountain in Malaysia, and possessing the Pinnacles, strange limestone spikes, like figures watching the park below, with some standing 45meter (148 feet ) high, climbing and watching sunrise is a dream comes true for climbers.
Upon arrival Miri Airport, meet and greet by our friendly representative then proceed for Miri City Tour – 3hrs, Tour features Malaysia 1st Oil Well or The Grand Old Lady located at Canada Hill, The largest Taoist Temple in South East Asia, Miri City Fan, Miri Heritage Centre (handicraft & souvenir) and visit Tamun Muhibbah ~ the local farmers market-you can find various tropical fruit and vegetable. Finally enjoy your shopping at Modern and Trendy Shopping Malls. Transfer to hotel to choose for check in.
After breakfast, transfer to Miri airport for flight to Mulu. Arrive Mulu Airport, meet and greet by our friendly representative and transfer to Mulu Marriott Resort & Spa for check in. Afternoon, meet at resort lobby and transfer to Mulu National Park headquarters. Upon registration and proceed on plank walk for 3 Km to reach Deer Cave & Lang Cave. After exploring the caves, proceed to bats observatory to observe bats flying out of caves entrance at late evening (Only confine to fine weather). Return journey on the same plank walk to park headquarters and transfer back to resort . Dinner & overnight at resort.
After breakfast, transfer by longboat proceed to Batu Bungan - Penan Settlement, to observe the tribe lifestyle and to select handicrafts on display for sale at Penan Settlement. Continue journey by longboat to Wind Cave and Clearwater Cave. Picnic lunch at Clearwater summer huts and later on you can enjoy swimming at Clearwater spring. After lunch, return transfer by longboat to Mulu airport for flight departure.
|HOTEL||TWIN / TRIPLE SHARING|
|MIRI MARRIOT RESORT & SPA||MYR 915 BOOK|
|IMPERIAL HOTEL (Old / New Wing)||MYR 860 BOOK|
|GRAND PALACE HOTEL||MYR 845 BOOK|
|MEGA HOTEL||MYR 840 BOOK|
|KINGWOOD BOUTIQUE HOTEL||MYR 845 BOOK|
|BORNEO DIVE NETWORK DIVER HOUSE||MYR 788 BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* The tourism tax is RM10 per room per night and is charged to guest who are not Malaysian nationals or permanent residents holding a MyPR card. This tax will be collected upon check out.
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2020 (tour commencement date).
* For Non Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Japan & Korea Citizen will additional charge MYR 50 per person.
* For choose accommodation at Borneo Dive Network Diver House - Tour exclude daily breakfast.
* Surcharge applied during Christmas, New Year Eve, Chinese New Year, Gawai, Hari Raya Puasa and other festive seasons.
- Rates Include:
- 2 nights accommodation at Hotel to choose
- 2 breakfast & 1 dinner
- Entrance & Guide fee
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package
- Rates exclude:
- Airfare ( Miri / Mulu / Miri ), Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Torchlight, insect repellent, raincoat, swim wear, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.