Duration : 3 hours
Depart Time : 9:00 am / 10:00 am & 2:00 pm
Meet at hotel lobby and depart for Entulang – Iban Longhouse.
Tour could be performed either in the morning or in the afternoon. You will be picked up from your hotel and proceed to an Iban longhouse known as Entulang. The ibans are the single largest tribe in Sarawak and they are traditionally live in longhouses which are actually a number of rooms linked together but sharing a common 'ruai' – a verandah were traditional ceremonies are preformed in the olden days. The ibans are the famed headhunters of Borneo and in some older longhouses, some of the skulls are still seen hanging along the ruai. You will have a chance to try the famous rice wine 'tuak' brewed locally (passenger expenses). After tour, transfer back to hotel.
|MYR 160 PER ADULT||MYR 135 PER CHILD||BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2020 (tour commencement date).
* Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
* Infant below 3 years old is FOC
- Rates Include:
- Entrance fee & guide fee
- All transfers & tours a states in the package
- Rates exclude:
- Accomodation, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Insect repellent, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.