Gunung Gading National Park
TOUR CODE: KCH13
Duration : 6 hours
Depart Time : 0900 hrs
0900AM - Pick up from city hotel in Kuching, head for Gunung Gading National Park. The excursion will take an hour 30 minutes by land and this is the national park where you are able to view the largest flower in the world - the Rafflesia. (Subject to flower blooming season ). It grows up to 3 feet wide. When in bloom, the flower emits an unique growing process and a foul smell, which attracts flies and other insects for pollination. Trek along the wooden planks and it will bring you through the thick Primary and Secondary Tropical Forest. Squirrels are jumping from tree to tree and if you are lucky enough, you may encounter the white-crested hornbill.
|MYR 200 PER ADULT||MYR 120 PER CHILD||BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2020 (tour commencement date).
* Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
* Infant below 3 years old is FOC
- Rates Include:
- Guide fee
- Entrance fee
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Optional Tours, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Insect repellent , Raincoat, Sun Block, Towel, Own drinking bottle and First aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.