Bako National Park
TOUR CODE: KCH08
Duration : 6 hours
Depart Time : 8:30 am
Meet at hotel lobby than proceed for Bako National Park Tours.
Bako National Park, the oldest and one of the most popular national parks in Sarawak, offers the perfect introduction to Sarawak's forest and wildlife. It contains a wide range of vegetation, jungle streams, waterfalls, interesting plant life, trekking trails and coastlines covered with small bays, coves and beaches. Visitors can see wildlife such as proboscis monkeys, long-tailed macaques, Borneo bearded pigs, monitor lizards, etc. You will be able to experience almost desert-like scrub or "padang" on the plateau to lowland dipterocarp forest. Erosion has left some remarkable rock formations such as the famous Sea Stack (sandstone formation).
Transfer back to hotel.
|MYR 290 PER ADULT||MYR 160 PER CHILD||BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2020 (tour commencement date).
* Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
* Infant below 3 years old is FOC
- Rates Include:
- Entrance fee, guide fee & boat transfers
- All transfers & tours a states in the package
- Rates exclude:
- Accomodation, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Insect repellent, raincoat, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.