Duration : 4 hours
Depart Time : 9:00 am / 2:00 pm
You'll be taken to a crocodile farm, which is situated amongst lush tropical fruit trees. This farm is home to over 1,000 crocodiles as serves as the perfect sanctuary to these fearsome reptiles as they are housed in enclosures simulating their natural habitats.
You will also been able to see other native Sarawak Ian wildlife such as the bearcats, civets, deer, pythons, hornbills and gibbons.
Return to Kuching and drop-off at hotel.
|MYR 100 PER ADULT||MYR 65 PER CHILD||BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2020 (tour commencement date).
* Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
* Infant below 3 years old is FOC
- Rates Include:
- Entrance fee
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Optional Tours, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Insect repellent , Own drinking bottle and First aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.