Bornean Sun Bear + Sepilok Orang Utan + Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkeys
TOUR CODE: SDK13
08:00 am - Pick up from Sandakan Town Hotel. It takes 45 minutes drive to Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre which is the 1st Sun Bear Conservation Centre in the world. The Sun Bear also known as 'honey bear' is the smallest bear in the world.
09:45 am - Proceed to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre and see one feeding on 10 am.
10:40 am - 20 minutes drive to Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkeys Sanctuary to catch feeding of proboscis monkeys. Drive To Sandakan and arrive at 1.00 pm.
MYR 415 NETTBOOK
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2019 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- Guide fee
- Entrance fee
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Accommodation (Sandakan City Area), Camera fee, Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Insect Repellent, Rain Coat, Binocular, Camera, Sun Lotion, wear comfortable cotton T-shirt, Personal toiletries, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.