Mantanani Island + Kawa Kawa Mangrove & Fireflies
TOUR CODE: BKI41
Mermaid Island (or Mantanani Islands) situates just apposite of Kota Belud town, which is 80 km from Kota Kinabalu. Her name was originated from dugong, inspiration for mermaids. It comprises of three isolated islands, namely MantananiBesar (the largest island), followed by Mantanani Kecil and Lungisan.
It is famous for crystal clear water which accommodates broad ranges of marine life and shipwrecks. The island is best explored by snorkeling and scuba diving or simply enjoys the tranquility of the island as it owns a long white sandy beach; extended for 2500 km.
Kawa Kawa located at Kota Belud, it's Sabah mangrove new area.If you are a nature lover, this is good choice for you to explore the original mangrove. Since this area is never get intrusion from outside before, Kawa Kawa is much more primitive and closer to nature.
- 07:00Gather at hotel lobby ( KK City area ) for pick-up.
- 09:15Arrive to our Jetty at Kota Belud.
- 09:30Depart for Mantanani Island.
- 10:30Upon arrival at Mantanani Island and get ready to begin activity.
- 11:00Depart for snorkeling (Two Session with two different point).
- 12:30Back to Mantanani Island for buffet lunch.
- 13:45Free and Easy.
- 15:30Depart from Mantanani Island.
- 16:30Arrive at Kota Belud Jetty for Hi-Tea.
- 17:00Take a mangrove tour by boat and explore the unique national treasures - the proboscis monkey.
- 17:40Transfer to the beach for a sunset walk.
- 18:30Enjoy local dinner.
- 19:10Enjoy cruising and looking for fireflies.
- 20:00Transfer back to hotel.
|MYR 289 MYR 250 PER ADULT||MYR 245 MYR 190 PER CHILD||BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2019 (tour commencement date).
* Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
* Infant below 3 years old is FOC
- Rates Include:
- Boat fee
- 1 Lunch, Hi-Tea and 1 Dinner.
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Comfortable Walking Shoes / Raincoat or Umbrella / Camera / Insect Repellent, Hats, Own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.