Blue Lagoon + Riverside Kawa Mangrove & Fireflies Day Trip
TOUR CODE: BKI40
Riverside has a formal operating license in 2017, with a large viewing platform and a hotel-style bathroom. The restaurant can accommodate 1,000 people at the same time. It is currently the largest firefly ecological base in Sabah.
The Blue Lagoon is located at the junction of the river and the sea, with a unique address location that gives it a wide view. Every day, there are Malay ethnic dance performances, and there are varies of free activities/water sports: banana boat, flying fish, canoe, traditional culture painting, batik, throwing bottles, duck fishing, coconut bowling, etc., and every day there are handsome singers Singing. The professional chef's hearty Nyonya lunch is delicious.
- 09:00Pick up from hotel
- 10:45Reach (take about 90 minutes)
- 11:00Staffs introduce the activities/water sports
- 11:15Traditional performance (Sumazau) and interactions
- 12:30Enjoy local Nyonya lunch (including cuttlefish, lamb, fish, chicken and others)
- 13:30Free time (free water activities: banana boat, flying fish, canoe, etc. and traditional painting, batik, etc.)
- 15:30Enjoy high tea
- 16:00Take a mangrove tour by boat and explore the unique national treasures - the proboscis monkey
- 17:15Enjoy seafood dinner (fish, shrimp, crab, fresh fruit and etc), traditional performance and interaction. After Dinner Transfer to the beach for a sunset walk
- 18:00Enjoy cruising and looking for fireflies
- 19:00Transfer back to hotel.
MYR 210 NETTBOOK
Rates are based on per person basis & mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2019 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Water Sport ( banana boat, flying fish and canoe )
- Traditional culture painting and batik
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Change of clothes / Swimsuit / Towel / Sunblock / Waterproof Camera / Insect Repellent, Hats, Own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- Only Chinese speaking guide available, English speaking guide not available
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.