TOUR CODE: BKI12
Manukan Island with total land area of 51 acres is the second largest island in the Tunku Abdul Rahamn National Park. Manukan features the most developed tourist, recreation, and infrastructure facilities. It is covered in dense vegetation and has hiking trails. Manukan offers exquisite accommodation, sophisticated cuisine and Good stretches of beaches on the southern coastline.
Duration : 6 hours
- 09:00Gather at hotel lobby for pick-up. Proceed to SuteraHarbour Marina jetty and then take a 20 minutes boat ride to Manukan Island.
- 10:20Snorkeling offshore of Manukan Island to watch fishes among beautiful coral reefs(life jacket and snorkeling mask provided); bask under sun on white sandy beach; or participate in water sports such as Sea walking, parasailing, or banana boat (self pay).
- 12:30Enjoy five star barbecue lunches, and then continue to have fun.
- 14:30Return to SuteraHarbour Marina Jetty. Transfer back to hotel.
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2019 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- BBQ Lunch
- Entrance fee, Boat fee
- Snorkelling Equipment (Snorkelling Mark and Life Jacket)
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Change of clothes / Swimsuit / Towel / Sunblock / Waterproof Camera / Cash for additional water sports, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- Extra fees will be charge on the spot in case of losing life jacket (RM100) and snorkeling mask (RM150).
- The is a Sit-In-Coach(SIC) basis tour - sharing transportation, you might joint with tourist from different country. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour,subject to available and surcharge might be applied.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person; One Borneo Shopping mall - RM15 per person.
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.