Kelly Bays Daytrip
TOUR CODE: BKI08
Borneo Kellybays, the Borneo's Mystical Paradise locates in a mangrove forest with a beach that stretches 8 km long overlooking the South China Sea and yet to be discovered. Visitors get to observe exotic animals living in mangrove forest while enjoying the breezy atmosphere
Duration : 8 hours
- 09:30Gather at hotel lobby for pick-up.
- 10:30Arrive at Kellybay Jetty. Hop on a unique floating pavilion with atap roof and drop trap into water to catch fishes and crabs then proceed to the Restaurant.
- 11:00Upon arrival at the restaurant, briefed about itinerary, rules and regulation and shown around to familiarize with the place. Show your artistic talent at Batik house or simply enjoy the serene atmosphere of Borneo Kellybays.
- 12:30Enjoy traditional Malay cuisine.
- 13:30It's time to have some fun on Surfing, Kayaking, water pedalo pedaling, banana boat. Beach volley ball or fishing can be a good choice for person who doesn't want to get wet.
- 15:00Take a break for Malaysian afternoon tea (Roti Canai and The Tarik).
- 15:30Take a ride on floating pavilion back to jetty while checking the trap dropped earlier for any unlucky crab.
- 16:00Transfer back to hotel.
Highlight: Free Souvenir - DIY Batik Painting, Unlimited Play for Water Sport
MYR 168 NETTBOOK
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2019 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- Buffet Style Malay Lunch, Indian Style Hi-Tea
- Activities (Crab Catching, Water Sport ~ Banana Boat & Kayak & Body Boat, Batik Painting
- Entrance fee, Boat fee
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Change of clothes / Swimsuit / Towel / Sunblock own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- The is a Sit-In-Coach(SIC) basis tour - sharing transportation, you might joint with tourist from different country. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour,subject to available and surcharge might be applied.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person; One Borneo Shopping mall - RM15 per person.
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.